200 km of mountain bike tracks invite you to discover the area on a bicycle. Our bike service for all bike lovers:
- Information corner with maps and tour suggestions
- Bike washing facilities
- Locked deposit
- Basic repair tools and pump
- Laundry and drying service for biking clothes (extra fee)
- Luggage transport and pick-up service in case of bad weather (extra fee)
- GASKO E.BIKES - Mechanics and bike shop in the immediate vicinity
- 10% discount for our guests when renting an e-bike from GASKO E.BIKES
- Rich and healthy breakfast buffet to give you energy for the day
- Daily buffet of fresh salads and vegetables
We have two mountain bikes for rent at the hotel.
Suggestions for mountain bike tours:
Siusi – Lake Fiè – Tuff hut – Hofer Alp – Siusi
A pleasant ride on the old road to Fiè till S. Constantino, from there up to the Salmseiner farmstead, past the small Gflierer lake you reach the wonderful Lake Fiè (do not forget your bathing gear!). The track to the Tuff hut leads through a beautiful wood in the Sciliar nature park. You can either rest and sunbathe here or ride on to the Hofer Alpl. The way back on the same road leads past Lake Fiè. From there a larger forest road takes you back to S. Costantino and via the old road from Fiè back to Siusi.
- Altitude difference: 270 m
- Cycling time: 4 hrs
- Difficulty: average
Alpe di Siusi/Compaccio – Giogo pass – Molignon hut – Saltria – Compaccio
From the parking lot in Compaccio take the steep and winding road to the Giogo pass, past blooming meadows and large pastures. From the pass you will enjoy a breathtaking view over the Alpe di Siusi and Mount Sciliar, the Denti di Terrra Rossa and the Sassolungo and Sassopiatto mountains. The trail continues to rise and descend gently through the pastures towards the Hotel Goldknopf (Punta d'Oro) and further to the Molignon (Mahlknecht) hut. Here nature is still pristine. It is one of the few places where you can still smell the scent of rare plants and flowers! From the hut, ride down to Saltria and follow the road back to Compaccio.
- Altitude difference: 240 m
- Cycling time: 3.5 hrs
- Difficulty: average